A. Administration Executive and/or Recepionist
- Bookkeeping and preparing basic accounting (e.g. AR, AP, GL data input, petty cash etc.);
- Providing secretarial supports to the Managing Director;
- Providing all-round HR & office administration duties to the company including assisting in calculating monthly payroll.
- Relevant degree holder;
- Working knowledge ofcompany secretarial duties;
- Good command of English /Chinese /Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Office applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel);
- Reliable, responsible and able to work under pressure.
B. Operation Assistant
- Liaise with the Operation team manager for daily operational issues;
- Keeping the ships and cargoes data updated;
- Other assignments and/or projects as and when assigned by the management.
- Degree holder in Marine Studies / Shipping / Logistics or related disciplines;
- Self-initiated, independent, detail-oriented and well organized;
- Good computer knowledge on Microsoft Words & Excel
- Effective and persuasive communication skills with proficiency in English and Mandarin / Chinese.
(We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and will be treated as strictly confidential.)